To strengthen our team, we are looking for:
Postdoctoral position (m/f/d) in catalysis and renewable chemistry
We are currently looking for highly motivated candidates (m/f/d) with a strong background in catalysis and renewable chemistry. hte is offering a Postdoctoral Position with a strong background in the following fields:
- organic chemistry of renewables
- heterogeneous or homogenous catalysis
- inert handling techniques for sensitive precursor chemistry
- characterization techniques for organic and organo-metallic compounds
You are a highly motivated and enthusiastic researcher with a PhD degree in catalysis or in the field of catalysis and renewable chemistry, with excellent skills in the field of synthesis and characterization. You can contribute to excellence in at least one of the following catalysis associated research domains:
- catalyst synthesis via new and innovative synthetic methods
- organometallic synthesis
- catalysis and renewable chemistry
- evaluation of catalysts through catalyst performance characterization
You are excited by solving fundamental and applied research questions and inspired by the prospect of creating catalytic materials and solving problems in catalysis with ground-breaking performance in applications such as conversion of biomass to chemicals, or other challenges in organic chemistry and catalysis. One of your main challenges will be to smartly find new synthetic pathways to catalyst materials with new performance characteristics. Expanding your background in the organic chemistry / catalysis disciplines into process engineering will be necessary to arrive at efficient, innovative catalytic materials and processes.
We offer a top level application oriented and academically inspired research environment with excellent opportunities for personal development. You will find high tech laboratories and technical facilities that will allow you to perform your work at unprecedented pace. The work is highly interdisciplinary and the atmosphere in the catalysis group, with staff from various nations, as well as in the company is collegial and collaborative.
- Open corporate culture: flat hierarchies, short lines of communication, informal culture and an open-door policy.
- Traffic-favorable location: convenient accessibility by car and public transport - with our RNV Job-Ticket offer and company parking spaces free of charge.
- Catering offer: in-house canteen and free fresh fruits and cold drinks.
- Further benefits: discounted fitness offer, attractive building loans and special conditions for various insurances.
Become a part of the hte-team and apply now with your complete application documents
(cover letter with salary requirements and notice period or earliest possible starting date,
CV, certificates) here online