To strengthen our team, we are looking for:
Project Leader / Chemist in Battery Materials (m/f/d)
- Together with our customers, you acquire and run R&D-Projects in the field of battery materials.
- You define experimental synthesis and testing protocols and execute those together with our technical teams.
- You are technically and scientifically leading our electrochemistry laboratory
- You are continuously increasing your knowledge in the field of battery materials, electrochemistry and high throughput methods and contribute to advancing our technology and business models. This includes the generation, use and analysis of big data sets as well as advances in the field of parallelization and automatization.
- PhD degree in the fields of chemistry or chemical engineering.
- Knowledge in the field of battery or battery materials R&D, especially in synthesis and electrochemical testing.
- You have experience in an R&D environment, including laboratory operation and solid project management skills.
- Ideally you are following trends in digitalization and have experience with handling and analyzing data sets.
- You are able to contribute to innovation and problem solving and you can communicate effectively in English. Proficiency in German is a bonus.
- Open corporate culture: flat hierarchies, short lines of communication, informal culture and an open-door policy.
- Easy to access location by car and public transport - with our RNV Job-Ticket offer and company parking spaces free of charge.
- Company events: family summer festival, Christmas party, teambuilding events, company cup and more.
- Catering offer: in-house canteen and free fresh fruits, coffee, tea and cold drinks.
- Further benefits: discounted fitness offer, bike-leasing and special conditions for various insurances.
Become a part of the hte-team and apply now with your complete application documents
(cover letter with salary requirements and notice period or earliest possible starting date,
CV, certificates) here online