To strengthen our team, we are looking for:
Postdoctoral position (m/f/d) in reaction engineering and catalysis
We are currently looking for highly motivated candidates (m/f/d) with a strong background in reaction and chemical engineering preferably with links into catalysis. hte is offering a Postdoctoral Position for a candidate with a strong background in the following fields:
- reaction engineering
- chemical engineering
- testing of catalyst materials / reaction kinetics
You are a highly motivated and enthusiastic researcher with a PhD degree in chemical or reaction engineering or in the field of catalysis, with excellent skills in your field. You can contribute to excellence in at least one of the following catalysis associated research domains:
- innovative approaches in reaction engineering
- development of novel approaches to catalyst testing
- evaluation of materials through catalyst performance characterization
- modelling of reaction kinetics
You are excited by solving fundamental research questions and inspired by the prospect of testing catalytic materials and solving problems in catalysis with ground-breaking performance in applications such as syngas chemistry, conversion of biomass, or activation of CO2, H2O and alkanes. One of your main challenges will be to smartly find new approaches to identifying materials with new performance characteristics and characterizing them via advanced testing methodologies. Bridging the materials / reaction engineering domain with smart approaches in process engineering will be necessary to arrive at both: innovative processes and suitable catalyst materials.
We offer a top-level application oriented and academically inspired research environment with excellent opportunities for personal development. You will find high tech laboratories and technical facilities that will allow you to perform your work at unprecedented pace. The work is highly interdisciplinary and the atmosphere in the catalysis group, with staff from various nations, as well as in the company is collegial and collaborative.
- Open corporate culture: flat hierarchies, short lines of communication, informal culture and an open-door policy.
- Traffic-favorable location: convenient accessibility by car and public transport - with our RNV Job-Ticket offer and company parking spaces free of charge.
- Catering offer: in-house canteen and free fresh fruits and cold drinks.
- Further benefits: discounted fitness offer, attractive building loans and special conditions for various insurances.
Become a part of the hte-team and apply now with your complete application documents
(cover letter with salary requirements and notice period or earliest possible starting date,
CV, certificates) here online