Zur Verstärkung unseres Teams suchen wir eine/n:
Business Development Manager (m/w/d)
- Maintaining existing customer contacts
- Acquisition of new customers
- Acting as an interface between customers and our specialist technical departments
- Drafting and negotiating quotes and collaboration agreements
- Representation of our company in meetings, as well as at trade fairs and during company visits
- Domestic and foreign travel
- Maintenance and usage of our ERP- and CRM-systems
- Undergraduate degree in the fields of technical chemistry or process engineering
- Ideally several years of professional experience in sales or catalysis (R&D project management or process engineering)
- In-depth understanding of commercial concepts and situations
- Own contacts with various companies in the chemicals industry
- Experience of collaborating within a multicultural team and interacting with customers
- Independent, deadline-oriented working methods
- The ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent commitment, highly communicative and personable
- Business fluency in both German and English (further languages such as Spanish or French are an added benefit)
- Open corporate culture: flat hierarchies, short lines of communication, informal culture and an open-door policy.
- Traffic-favorable location: convenient accessibility by car and public transport - with our RNV Job-Ticket offer and company parking spaces free of charge.
- Company events: family summer festival, Christmas party, teambuilding events, company cup and more.
- Catering offer: in-house canteen and free fresh fruits, coffee, tea and cold drinks.
- Further benefits: discounted fitness offer, bike-leasing, attractive building loans and special conditions for various insurances.
Werden Sie Teil des hte-Teams und bewerben Sie sich mit Ihren vollständigen Bewerbungsunterlagen (Anschreiben mit Gehaltsvorstellung und Kündigungsfrist bzw. frühestmöglichem Eintrittstermin, Lebenslauf, Zeugnisse) hier online